Pages

Monday, November 5, 2018

Te Kauru camp 2018-(Writing 2nd draft)


Rainbows end

The fear fall
                       Extreme!
Kordal wanted to go on the fear fall with me, Daniel and holli we picked a seat,i sat on the side. The operator put our chest holder down on us then we buckled our self in. We were going high in the sky then I saw a Perfect view of Rainbow End.Then I  feared when we got to the top it stop for 3 sec then clink,clink down we go fast like we were going to fall to our death hearing kordal try to cream like a girl which was awkward. When we hit the ground my hair looked like it just got out of a pig sty ‘again,again’ Daniel yelled, Then it was just me Daniel and holli going now.


yep me feeling like i'm going to fly like super man off the invader!
That Dan,holli,kordal and me its higher than you think listening to kordal screaming like a girl!
 Theirs us walking up the long steep hill on e of the worst rides for me walking up that hill.

10 comments:

  1. Hi nate its great to hear you'v had a great end of year camp

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can under stand how scary it was on the fare fall good writing nate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I did keep saying "again again" btw you should double check ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didnt scream(-_-) but nice detai ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Nate my name is Ellawisha i'v always wanted to go to rainbows end I have never been there in my life blog u later😀😅😊

    ReplyDelete